Sunday 23 June 2013

The African Big 5 - PHOTOGRAPHS

It's been a while since I put any of my photographs up on here... so today is the day! 

Here are some of my favourite pictures I have taken of the Big 5 on my trips in South Africa :) 

A young male Leopard taken on Karongwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa

The always forgotten of the Big 5, African Buffalo - taken on Shamwari Game Reserve, South Africa

One of my favourites, the African Elephant - Shamwari Game Reserve, South Africa

Lion Cub relaxing in the sun - Shamwari Game Reserve, South Africa


White Rhino with an incredibly long horn - Karongwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A very rare sighting of a Black Rhino and Calf in the open - Shamwari Game Reserve 



Okay - not a Big 5 animal but I wanted to include this photograph of a cheetah - taken on Karongwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment